ALL THINGS VOLUNTEERING
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Silver Falls School District. We believe that volunteers are an important part of our student and staff success. To ensure a safe environment for our students, SFSD requires volunteers to follow the steps below.
VOLUNTEER BACKGROUND CHECK
Please fill out the volunteer background application. This is a two-sided form. Please write legibly and answer all the questions. An incomplete application can delay the process. Submit your completed application to Volunteer-Background-Check@silverfalls.k12.or.us or you can turn in to the school secretary.
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINE -OR- MEDICAL/RELIGIOUS EXCEPTION FORM
Silver Falls School District currently requires all volunteers to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or submit a medical or religious exception form. Please email this to Volunteer-Background-Check@silverfalls.k12.or.us.
ABUSE AND SEXUAL CONDUCT TRAINING
All volunteers are now required to complete an online training on Abuse and Sexual Conduct. Instructions are below:
- Go to the training site.
- Click “Register” button.
- Enter code 7109b305.
- Create a username and enter your name.
- Once you have successfully completed the training, a copy of your certificate of completion will be sent directly to SFSD.
Silver Falls School District Policies Related to Volunteering
- IICC – Volunteers
- GBNAA/JHFF – Suspected Sexual Conduct with Students and Reporting Requirements
- GCDA/GDDA – Criminal Records Check and Fingerprinting
- GCDA/GDDA-AR – Criminal Records Check and Fingerprinting
- EEAE – Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- EEAE-AR – Proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance (For Volunteers)
If you have questions about the volunteer process, please contact Debbie Valoff at (503)873-5303 ext. 1137