- Silver Falls School District collaborates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically to district families.
- Must be a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization or government agency to be able to distribute information.
- All material must be submitted by Friday of each week for distribution on the following Monday.
- All materials must be approved by the Office of the Superintendent prior to distribution.
- Contact name and number and or email address must be listed on materials.
- Fliers will NOT be approved that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measureProselytize religious beliefs
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, images, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy. (insert link to policy KJ/KJA)
Submit in person or by mail to:
Silver Falls School District
612 Schlador St.
Silverton, OR 97381
Or By Email: