All contractors that will be working on Silver Falls School District property are required to fulfill the following requirements:
CONTRACTOR BACKGROUND CHECK
Please fill out the contractor background check application. This is a two-sided form. Please write legibly and answer all questions. An incomplete application can delay the process. Submit your completed application to Contractor-Background-Check@silverfalls.k12.or.us.
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINE -OR- MEDICAL/RELIGIOUS EXCEPTION FORM
Silver Falls School District currently requires all contractors to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or submit a medical or religious exception form. Please email this to Contractor-Background-Check@silverfalls.k12.or.us.
ABUSE AND SEXUAL CONDUCT TRAINING
All contractors are now required to complete a 29-minute online training on Abuse and Sexual Conduct. Instructions are below:
- Go to the training site.
- Click “Register” button.
- Enter code 7109b305.
- Create a username and enter your name.
- Once you have successfully completed the training, a copy of your certificate of completion will be sent directly to SFSD.
Silver Falls School District Policies Related to Contractors
- IICC – Volunteers
- GBNAA/JHFF – Suspected Sexual Conduct with Students and Reporting Requirements
- GCDA/GDDA – Criminal Records Check and Fingerprinting
- GCDA/GDDA-AR – Criminal Records Check and Fingerprinting
- EEAE – Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- EEAE-AR – Proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance (For Volunteers)
If you have questions about the process, please contact Debbie Valoff at (503)873-5303 ext. 1137