2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR TRANSFERS:
- By March 1, the Silver Falls School Board shall establish the maximum number of nonresident students, if any, that will be given admission for 2018-19 school year under this process. Resident students will have the first opportunity to request intradistrict transfer prior to the placement of a nonresident student to a specific school.
- Resident and nonresident students must make application no later than April 1, for admission for the 2018-19 school year indicating the school in the district they desire to attend. Applications must be submitted to the district office in person, by regular mail or email for consideration. (see files below)
- If the number of applications exceeds the number of admissions to be given, an equitable lottery process will be used to determine admission. This lottery process may give priority to applicants who currently have siblings enrolled in the district. Priority cannot be given to a nonresident student over an intradistrict transfer request from a resident student. If the district determines that admission will not be given to any students under this process there is no obligation to give admission to siblings.
- If you are requesting a non-resident transfer for your student to attend Silver Falls School District, please contact your resident school district office and complete their resident transfer out application.
- Applications received after April 1, 2018 will be considered and processed on a space available basis only. No nonresident transfer request applications will be considered or processed after December 1, 2018 for the 2018-19 school year.
- By May 1, 2018, the district shall provide written notification of admission of a nonresident student into the district to the applicant and to the district of the student’s legal residence.
Applications for transfer are below. Please print, fill out, and either return to the Silver Falls School District Office or scan and email to email@example.com.
Please contact the School District Office with any questions — 503 873-5303.
Silverton High School
Butte Creek Elementary – Grades K-8
Victor Point Elementary – Grades K-8
Central Howell Elementary – Grades K-8
Evergreen Elementary – Grades K-8
Mark Twain Elementary – Grades K-2
Pratum Elementary – Grades K-8
Robert Frost Elementary – Grades 3-5
Scotts Mills Elementary – Grades K-8
Silver Crest Elementary – Grades K-8
Silverton Middle School – Grades 6-8